From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Mike Marchywka
Sent: 07 May 2006 20:53
To: Rotan Hanrahan; Tammy
Cc: public-ddwg@w3.org; www-di@w3.org
Subject: RE: Comments on Device Description Repository Requirements 1.0

I hadn't been following this too closely but I did note a few critical comments and thought I would ask a rather simple question.

How does this DDR idea differ from the User Agent Profile mechanisms that work with MMS transcoding systems?  I think the MMS people have dealt with much of this already.

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
EyeWonder
Instant Streaming, Infinite Results