RE: bug in simple idl at http://www.w3.org/TR/DDR-Simple-API/ddr-simpleapi.idl

From: Ignacio Marín Prendes <ignacio.marin@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:08:09 +0200
To: "'Berend-Jan Wever'" <berendjanwever@gmail.com>, <public-ddwg-comments@w3.org>
Yes. This is a typo. It should be InitializationException.
Thanks a lot for your feedback. It will be corrected in W3C web site as soon
as possible.

Best regards,

Nacho Marín

Ignacio Marín Prendes
Head of Unit of Device Independence and Mobility
R&D Department
Fundación CTIC (http://www.fundacionctic.org)
Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
Cabueñes (Gijón) - 33203
Asturias, Spain
Phone:  +34 984 29 12 12
Mobile: +34 657 30 59 55