Re: [LC-1950] DDR Simple API - link to core vocabulary

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:07:52 -0400
Cc: <public-ddwg-comments@w3.org>
To: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>

Hello Dr. Hanrahan,

Thank you for your comment.  It has been assigned the identifier
"LC-1950".  Including this ID in the subject field of correspondence
on this issue will help us to track the issue through our process.

We will take your comment into consideration and respond in detail soon.

Again, thank you very much for your comments,

Matt Womer
DDWG Team Contact, W3C