Core Vocabulary submissions update

From: Andrea Trasatti <atrasatti@mtld.mobi>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:09:17 +0200
To: public-ddr-vocab@w3.org

I have updated the Wiki pages with the submissions we received for
the Vocabulary.

The page is here: http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/wiki/
CoreVocabularySubmissions?action=show

Comments are welcome on this list.

Andrea Trasatti
Director of Device Intiatives mTLD

mTLD Top Level Domain Limited is a private limited company
incorporated and registered in the Republic of Ireland with
registered number 398040 and registered office at Arthur Cox
Building, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.