[public-dcci-editors] <none>

From: Robison, Clayne B <clayne.b.robison@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:05:45 -0700
To: "public-dcci-editors@w3.org" <public-dcci-editors@w3.org>
Hello,

After reading the DCCI W3C Candidate Recommendation, I have a few questions:

1. What is the status of this Candidate Recommendation? Apparently, there were plans to submit it as a proposed recommendation sometime after 30 June 2008. Were the exit criteria met?
2. In the DCCIException definition, one of the Exception codes is PROPERTY_FILTER_ERROR. If the DCCIPropertyFilter interface is at risk, is this exception code also at risk?

Thanks.

Clayne Robison
Application Engineer
Intel Corporation
Salt Lake, UT
801.445.0297

"Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."    Maya Angelou