RE: LCWD comments on the DCCI specification from the Multimodal Interaction WG

Hi Dave,
I think this information is quite helpful. I believe it addresses
our request for more information on device properties in
distributed systems as we mentioned in our response to
your response to our LC comments --
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dcci-editors/2007Nov/0000.html).

(included below).

The MMI WG is looking forward to continued discussions with the UWA WG
on device properties in distributed systems.

regards,
Debbie