Re: Getting started...

Hi all,

I don't know what groups outside the XML community to talk to, or how for
that matter, but I think asking the XML LinkedIn groups is a sensible idea.
Not sure if spamming the people who've posted to the XProc dev list is,
though.

Outline the general idea of v2, including the non-XML syntax, ask for use
cases and explain the community group's role in it? What else?

Best,

/Ari