Re: transition request draft

Last week, I did SHACL overview for the FIBO team - https://www.edmcouncil.org/financialbusiness <https://www.edmcouncil.org/financialbusiness>. I used these slides https://www.slideshare.net/irenetq/shacl-overview <https://www.slideshare.net/irenetq/shacl-overview>. It was attended by about 10 people.

The comments were very positive. I will forward, as an example, one of e-mails I have received after the presentation.

Also, within last week, Ralph Hodgson delivered SHACL training to the Allotrope team http://www.allotrope.org/ <http://www.allotrope.org/>. This was also loosely based on the above slides plus some additional materials to get into more details and exercises.  It was attended by and/or information distributed to nearly 50 people from a variety of pharma companies.