Re: WG meeting 2017-03-15 - Note Time Zone change

I think we need to add to the agenda:

Discuss and decide on the syntax check requirement. I got a feeling that people were thinking positively about requiring a mode for the syntax check. This would remove one formal objection.
Labeling github issues. Sandro wrote an e-mail about it, but it is probably worthwhile for him to spend a couple of minutes explaining the use of labels.

Irene