Re: WG meeting 2017-03-08

Sandro,

Given Peter’s very active previous participation in the WG in the recent past, I suspect his views are well understood by a number of the WG members. Nevertheless, we had some folks join or become more active participants in the few months since Peter left the WG, so this may indeed be useful.

Should his slot be time boxed? If so, how long do you think would be appropriate? 20 minutes? Will you extend the invitation?

Irene