Re: call for review, and tracking comments

Hi Sandro,

I have included the suggested prose into the status of the document in bold.

I have just triggered ECHIDNA but it (once more) resulted in a failure.
This is a new error though that I have not see before:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tr-notifications/2017Mar/0017.html

"Only documents published under the 2015 process are supported at the
moment"

Is this something you have seen before or know how to resolve? I am not
aware of recent changes that could cause this.

Thanks,
Holger