concluding on AbSyn

Sounds good.   Slight rephrase, keeping the spirit, I believe:

    This Working Group Note is intentionally left blank.  It is intended
    to replace the earlier Working Draft, _SHACL Core Abstract Syntax
    and Semantics_, which documented a proposed design.  That proposal
    did not reach consensus within the Working Group and *does not
    reflect the final design of SHACL*. That draft is retained only as a
    historical artifact and should not be considered as describing SHACL
    in any way.

If this works for you, please reply +1 now, thanks.

       -- Sandro