Re: i18n (was: horizontal review)

We could check how the R2RML spec proceeded with this.
Except for the relational DB they have as input the process is quite
similar with SHACL.

Besides sh:message, sh:name, ... the language constraint components could
be in scope

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association