Re: WG meeting 2017-04-19

Section 4 of the Use Cases and Requirements document http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/data-shapes-ucr/ <http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/data-shapes-ucr/> contains mappings from the requirements to the SHACL language constructs.

However, these mappings are outdated and incorrect.

I think to avoid confusion, this section should be either updated or removed.

Can we put this on the agenda?

Irene