Re: link from ns/shacl to ns/shacl-shacl

Tim was explicit that rdfs:seeAlso wouldn't be good enough, since he
wants machines to able to do the importing.

He may not have thought through all the implications, though.   What
kinds of unpredictable things might happen, do you think?  I suppose it
make make some systems validate all their shapes, when that isn't needed.

       -- Sandro