Re: shapes-ISSUE-172 (sh:nodeKind SPARQL definition): the sh:nodeKind SPARQL definition is unnecessarily complex [SHACL Spec]

Replying to all three of Peter's new issues: Are we really talking about
SHACL, or is this about a particular implementation? Could this be
expressed in a way that avoids tying SHACL to specific code? I know that
we agreed to use SPARQL as a formalism, but I'm beginning to doubt that
is what we have here.

kc