Re: ISSUE-139 proposal for today's telco

If we drop the special treatment of inverse property constraints as
suggested here:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals#ISSUE-41:_Property_Paths

then the matter of universal applicability is only to distinguish
between node constraints and property constraints. That removes many of
the previously meaningless cases that didn't make sense for
non-literals. If we combine that vote with a variation of proposal 2a at

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals#Topic_2:_Boilerplate_Macro_injection_for_SPARQL

then we have a way forward, because a single, efficient query could
always be used. This means that engines could always execute each
context (regardless of whether it makes sense). However, it remains
important to have a way for tools to select "recommended" constraint
parameters (e.g. to make sure "primary key" does not show up under "node
constraints"). I still need to find the time to think through the best
design pattern for that, e.g. using shape definitions or whether we
still need something like sh:context.

Holger