Re: 3rd UCR WD published!

Hi!

> What's ECHIDNA? I recall Eric mentioning it but how no idea what it is
> for. Something to do with the W3C publication process I gather.

Once you configured it for your document (thx Arnaud for taking care of
that), the only thing you have to do in order to get your draft
published in the TR space is to run a curl command [1]. A notification
stating whether publication succeeded/failed is then sent to [2].

and that's it! Way more convenient than the former publication process
;)

cheers,
simon

[1] https://github.com/w3c/echidna/wiki/How-to-use-Echidna
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tr-notifications/

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys