Re: Europeana SHACL tests

On 29/01/2016 4:45 AM, Arthur Ryman wrote:
> Karen,
>
> It is encouraging to see people take a serious stab at expressing
> real-world constraints in SHACL. Thanks for sharing.

Yes thanks for sharing this, Karen. I also saw this on the DC mailing
list and followed up with the authors about some (easy to fix) issues
with the Turtle file. Right now it cannot be loaded (in case others want
to try).

> One of the goals for SHACL was to be used as a source for generating
> human-readable documentation. I wonder if we could generate the
> spreadsheet [3] from the shape [2]?

Yes. Spreadsheets may even be created with something as simple as a
SPARQL SELECT query.

Holger