Re: How to do repetition in SHACL (revised)

Peter,

Not sure if I understand the semantics of qualified cardinality
correctly, but I would have thought that the last bit should be:

 sh:property [ sh:predicate ex:p ;
                sh:qualifiedValueShape [ rdf:type sh:Shape ;
                                sh:constraint [ rdf:type sh:AndConstraint ;
                                                sh:shapes ( C B ) ] ] ;
                sh:qualifiedMaxCount 0 ]

-- Arthur