Re: Turtle file

To clarify: On the first day of the recent F2F meeting, Arthur suggested
I continue working on this file as part of my open source project, which
is what I am doing anyway:

https://github.com/TopQuadrant/shacl/tree/master/src/main/resources/etc

There was also confusion in other places (DC mailing list) about which
version was the "current" one. So I decided to drop the one on the WG
github, but I'd be happy to bring it back based on a resolution to the
corresponding ISSUE. I am also looking into a simplification that would
allow us to drop most of the AbstractXY classes. Such a refactoring
would probably address some of Arthur's concerns. I believe there is a
lot of value in having a self-contained definition of SHACL, including
the ability to use SHACL to validate its own documents.