Re: Editorial work question

For the record, the standard way of proceeding is for anyone who wants to
make changes to fork a branch on github, make all the changes they want
and then submit a pull request. Holger can then merge the changes onto the
main branch.

But it's better to synchronize a bit with others to avoid duplicative work
and resulting conflicts.

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group