Re: SHACL name

Just about any word, or near-word, can be the source of negative
connotations.  The working group does have to be aware of such negative
connotations, but avoiding names just because there are some negative
connotations is a fools game.

The situation would be different if SHACL was a third-rail word in an
important language, of course.  As shackle is definitely not such a word in
Engish, and has unobjectionable senses in English, I don't see any
particular reason to change to some other name.

peter

PS:  I like the idea that SHACL has a name that is related to something that
has undergone a technological revolution in the last few years.