Re: SHACL name

I've been accused by many of having my mind in the gutter, but honestly,
after a few months of reading emails about this, the sex shop connotation
never occurred to.  A quick informal poll of the people in my office
yielded the comment that such a complain says more about the complainer
than the name.

While I like DASH a lot, I think we might let a sleeping dog lie.