Re: Suggestions for test cases framework

FYI I have added 17 test cases covering various SHACL features, grouped
into Core and SPARQL:

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/2833fc2728dfd7816d85a54bdead249f430cf56d

For the Java engine that I am working on, I have implemented a test
framework for the provided format, and didn't encounter any issues so far.

Thanks
Holger