walking through the requirements there appear to be some duplicates
(apologies if I misunderstand them):

Duplicate 1:

  * #1 For every CulturalHeritage object (CHO) the URI of the
    ProvidedCHO and the URI described in edm:aggregatedCHO must be the same

  * #6 Each EDM CHO must have exactly one instance of rdf:type
    edm:ProvidedCHO and one instance of rdf:type ore:Aggregation
    (DC:R-225) (W3:R-6) (W3:R-12.2)

Duplicate 2 (maybe subtle differences, hard to understand for me):

  * #2 For every CHO or ore:Proxy dc:coverage or dc:subject or dc:type
    and dcterms:spatial; dc:language for text,dc:title or
    dc:description, must be present (DC:R-68) (W3:R-5.2)
  * #13 if edm:ProvidedCHO or ore:Proxy is present, at least one
    dc:title or dc:description should be present, one dc:subject or
    dc:type or dc:coverage or dcterms:spatial and edm:type should be
    present (DC:R-71) (W3:R-6) (W3:R-6.2) (W3:R-6.7)
  * #14 For each edmProvidedCHO or ore:Proxy (provider proxy)
    dc:coverage or dc:subject or dc:type or dcterms:spatial,dc:language
    (for text objects), dc:title or dc:description or edm:type must be
    present (DC:R-67) (W3:R-6.2) (W3:R-6.7)

Duplicate 3:

  * #3 We must have only one PrefLabel per language. Ideally the
    language tag should be present (DC:R 49) (W3:R-6.4)
  * #5 We must have only one PrefLabel per language. Ideally the
    language tag should be present (DC:R 49) ((W3:R-6.4)

Some more questions:

- For #8 "Check that the edm:hasView, edm:isShownBy and edm:object
resolves to a media", does this mean that the values of those properties
must have a certain rdf:type (e.g. edm:WebResource) or does it mean that
the system shall do a web look-up to check for a valid HTTP response?

- The page at "#9 The value of edm:rights must come from the list at
http://pro.europeana.eu/web/available-rights-statements" only seems to
contain HTML - is there an RDF version that lists the valid values? How
else can this be checked?

Thanks
Holger