Re: ISSUE-64: Spec updated to include sh:minInclusive etc.

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 6:51 AM, Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
wrote:

> As resolved in the call today, SHACL now supports
>
> - sh:maxExclusive
> - sh:maxInclusive
> - sh:minExclusive
> - sh:minInclusive
> (hopefully not including too many copy and paste errors)
>
> - sh:maxLength
> - sh:minLength
> - sh:pattern
>
> I have implemented the latter three so that they work with any datatype
> and even IRIs.

> Errors are reported on blank node values, because they cannot be turned
> into strings. Errors are also reported if the <, > comparisons fail.

I have some minor concerns on this as it might not be consistent with other
cases where a comparison fails and a user would expect an error report as
well.
I suggest we place a note that this is an exception for now.

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association