Re: RDF Dats Shapes WG agenda for 30 July 2015

I have been working through Holger's proposals.  Some of them close quite
major issues.  I do not know whether I will be able to work through them all
before the meeting, and will object to making decisions on those that I have
not been able to fully consider.

peter