User Story 34 changed (was: Proposed requirement: 2.10.4 Constraint Violations Reporting Details)

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
wrote:

> > On 27 Feb 2015, at 08:24, Dimitris Kontokostas <
> kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:
> >
> > @Richard, the user story S34 motivates this requirement, if you think
> this requirement is not covered I could write an additional one or extend
> the existing one
>
> Thanks for the pointer, Dimitris. I think a little bit more detail in S34
> would be good. The current story says that “only a true/false result would
> be inadequate”, but it also says that one needs to know “where violations
> are found”, which seems to motivate detailed validation reports. So some
> specifics that explain why violations must be countable would be good.

I enriched the user story, if everyone agrees with the changes it can be
changed in UCR as well
https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S34:_Large-scale_dataset_validation

Thanks,
Dimitris