Re: Two Standards ?

  My preference is to declare a shape, define the constraints, and to
associate with a target subgraph (if any). I'd do it similar to what you're
proposing for templates / functions.

m.

Michel Dumontier, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics)
Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com