Re: fundamental issues

> Is the working group producing a solution tailored for RDF data, where RDF
> graphs and rdf:type are important; for RDFS data, where rdfs:subClassOf,
> rdfs:subPropertyOf, rdfs:domain, and rdfs:range are also important; for
> Linked Data, where dereferencing and interlinking is important; or for
> services data, where brevity may be important?
>
> 2. Shapes and Classes
>
> Are shapes RDF classes, i.e., should shapes be the object of rdf:tyoe
> triples, participate in rdfs:subClassOf relationships, and be the object of
> rdfs:domain and rdfs:range triples?

In both points you seem to assume that if we use rdfs:subClassOf then we
also must use rdfs:domain and rdfs:range. Could you clarify? I would
assume it is possible to use parts of the RDFS namespace without sucking
in all dependencies, assuming we clarify that situation in the beginning
of the specification.

Thanks,