Re: using classes to control constraints

When is it supposed to be checked?

When constraint checking/data validation is invoked

What reporting needs to be done?

As I recall, there has been a discussion about what should be returned and
a few people provided examples of the kind of reporting they want. It has
been captured in the LDOM document.

Why are you asking?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <