Re: Shape Selectors

> I don't see this as a desirable feature for the output from the working
> group.  In my view, the working group should pick some vocabulary/syntax for
> these features and stick to that vocabulary/syntax.

Multiple such vocabularies have been proposed, and no single solution
has achieved consensus despite many months of discussing this. The
ShapeSelectors formalize and abstract away that question, so that we at
least know what we are talking about... hopefully ;)

It may be a good time to do a straw poll to get some ideas about who
supports which vocabulary. Would it make sense to run this survey:

     http://doodle.com/f5siai9drhgsugek

Needless to say the poll requires quite a bit of background knowledge,
and the outcome may not be conclusive. But I suggest we run it anyway
because right now the discussion only happens between a handful of
people only and neither of us should assume to be wise enough for such a
decision.

Thanks