Re: F2F draft agenda

Dear all,

IMHO the following two issues should be tackled soon and ideally in the F2F
meeting

1) Technology name [1].
Right now some people use ldom others try to refer to the technology with
an abstract name and as Holger mentioned earlier, until we fix this we
cannot make any discussions easily searchable

2) Core shapes definition, referring to how we define "Constraints/Shapes
on Properties" (based on the latest iteration)
Again for the same reason,  people post examples in different formats or
some avoid to write due to confusion.
I made a draft page [2] where others can extend with alternative options
and all could vote.

Maybe these topics can be included in the agenda of related sessions

Best,
Dimitris

[1] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Technology_Name
[2] https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Core_Shape_Definition