Re: another pass at shapes distinct from classes docs

Hi!

> I've edit a bit more heavily.
It seems there are now some rspec errors ->
[TypeError] $(...).allTextNodes is not a function ⊞
[TypeError] y.find(...).renameElement is not a function ⊞
[TypeError] e.makeID is not a function ⊞
[TypeError] n.makeID is not a function ⊞

> LDOM (Lasagna Dumplings and Ostrich Meatballs)
made me chuckle :D

simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys