Re: S25: Primary Keys with URI Patterns

Hi Simon,

the shapes language would only *declare* the necessary information to
check and to create valid instances. That necessary info is stored in
triples attached to the property declaration, and those triples can be
queried and used by any other algorithm (outside of the constraint
checking engine).

Holger