Re: New User Story: Validating and describing linked data portals

Yes. But that "general shape" does not necessarily have to be the same. As
the data portals have been created at different time periods and for
different clients, there may be some properties that differ.

So it is also important in the user story, that once there are several data
portals that evolved from that "general shape", there could appear third
party applications that create other applications aggregating data from
those data portals. It should be possible to at least, compare the shapes
of those dataportals.

For example, all those data portals can say that each observation has only
one floating point value, but some of them can refer the area of an
observation to be a Country, while others could allow any Region. The
aggregators could identify which parts of the shapes are compatible and
which aren't so the aggregators adapt their work accordingly.

Best regards, Jose Labra