Re: New User Story: Validating and describing linked data portals

Following Peter's question in last meeting, I have edited the User story
adding a paragraph where I indicate the possible constraints that can be
represented in this example.

The result is:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/User_Stories#S38_Describing_and_Validating_Linked_Data_portals

Regards, Jose Labra