Re: RDF Data Shapes WG [minutes] for 27 August 2015

Hi Peter,

I'm sorry, I deferred discussion of ISSUE-70 for which I knew you have
concerns. It wasn't clear that we should do the same for ISSUE-74.

If you think we missed some important piece of information that might have
changed the outcome of the discussion that took place on the call you're
free to make your case. As you know, issues can always be reopened if new
information is provided and resolutions are only confirmed on approval of
the minutes the following week.

That's the only practical way I know to try and make progress without the
WG being immobilized every time someone can't attend the call.

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote on 08/27/2015
07:23:55 PM: