Re: Relevant documents on SPIN

> Consider the following situation:
>
> Domain graph:
>  a rdf:type A .
> Ontology
>  B = { b }
> Constraints
>  spin:constraint [ sp:text """ CONSTRUCT { _:cv a
> spin:ConstraintViolation } WHERE { ?this rdf:type B } """ ]
>
> Is there a constraint violation here or not?  Where is this behaviour
> specified?

[I assume you meant to write a rdf:type B above].

It would be a constraint violation, because there would be a SPIN
constraint that looks for owl:oneOf triples under closed-world
interpretation.

>> Constraints are unordered and could be executed in parallel.
>
> As opposed to rules, which are potentially ordered, right?

Yes. spin:rules can be ordered, but that is really a different topic
from constraint checking.

I believe your other comments have been handled in parallel emails
(gosh, this thread is becoming complex - I am feeling sorry for those
returning to their desk after this weekend ;) )