Re: Relevant documents on SPIN

> Somehow, my understanding of SPIN is not improving.
>
> Is there a document that defines how SPIN constraints work?

You had originally asked for compact documents so that you don't need to
sift through large documents online. A compact document such as the
spinsquare primer is intentionally left short and incomplete. Even the
longer documents such as the specs on spinrdf.org do not cover all
details because they were not the result of formal peer review processes
but rather grew organically. Many people have understood and now use
SPIN successfully without additional formal specifications. If the WG
decides to use SPIN as one input to a shapes language, then it will of
course write down all the details for that language.

BTW anyone is welcome to learn SPIN by trying it out, by downloading
TopBraid Composer Free Edition (yes, it's free and has no strings
attached). Examples are included in the download. There are also
tutorials available on various aspects. But getting a complete picture
of SPIN requires more than skimming through some compact documents.