Re: Relevant documents on SPIN

On 10/25/2014 05:33 PM, Irene Polikoff wrote:
> Peter,
>
> You may be envisioning something much more complex than what it really is.

It does seem so, but there has been lots of talk about OWL.  There has been
quite a bit of work on constraints in OWL, and the situation there is very
complex.

OWL is not just a syntax, it's a state of mind, and it seems that OWL and SPIN
don't share this state of mind.

> As mentioned below, rdfs:subClassOf axioms are the only axioms that are considered.

So it seems that SPIN and RDFS don't even share a state of mind then.