Relevant documents on SPIN (was: relevant paper on using OWL (description logics) for RDF validation)

> I suggested that anyone who is going to present technical stuff at the
> WF F2F meeting next week send out something about the stuff beforehand.

On SPIN, I think the primer is the shortest way to get all necessary
background:

     http://spinrdf.org/spinsquare.html

On the proposed architecture, I had outlined a language stack here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2014Jul/0295.html

If I manage to get a PowerPoint presentation done before the meeting
then I'll send that around too.

But that's really all that's needed IMHO. No theoretical research, no
academic papers. SPIN is really quite easy. All difficult questions have
already been solved by SPARQL. SPIN is just a vocabulary that instructs
an engine when to execute which SPARQL queries.

I certainly welcome concerns about SPIN before the meeting so that I can
try to address them in the best possible way.

Thanks,