--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group

----- Forwarded by Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM on 10/22/2014 08:03 PM
-----

From:   "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>
To:     "public-rdf-shapes@w3.org" <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>
Date:   10/22/2014 07:45 AM
Subject:        relevant paper on using OWL (description logics) for RDF
validation

I suggested that anyone who is going to present technical stuff at the WF
F2F
meeting next week send out something about the stuff beforehand.

I am here covering my marker.  (In a certain sense - this is an academic
paper, not a manual, although this stuff is actually implemented in
Stardog
ICV, more or less.)

Questions welcome.