Re: agenda for F2F1

On 10/22/14, 1:42 AM, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:
> I would like to know who would be interested in presenting something.
> How long you'd like (should probably keep it to 15mn max) and what
> you'd cover.
>
> If people could reply to this email with that info that would be
> helpful. We can then discuss it on tomorrow's call.
I would like to introduce SPIN and outline a possible architecture for a
Shapes language. While I can try to compress this topic into 15 minutes,
I believe a deeper dive would be better, especially given that SPIN was
not sufficiently represented at the original workshop.

(Note that I will attend remotely, so I hope that screensharing is
available).

Thanks,