Re: When to dive into technical details

Holger,

Judging by the amount of email you send to the list you seem to have more
time to dedicate to this WG than most. You cannot expect people to always
respond in the way you do.

This being said, if there are specific points you feel would benefit from
discussion by the WG I encourage you to let me know. I always try to spot
these when setting up the agenda for the next call but I very much welcome
suggestions.

And, again, anyone is free to raise issues in our Tracker. That's a simple
way to ensure issues are indeed addressed and don't get lost.

Regards.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group