Re: unlikely to make the WG meeting on the 12th

No, I will be giving a talk and travelling to and from the location from about
6am PT to about 1pm PT, and maybe considerably longer.

In fact, 11am PT on Wednesdays is much worse for me than the current time, as
I have a recurring conflict at that time.  Of all the possible times for
having the working group meetings, 11am is the one where I have the most
conflicts that would be hard to move.

peter