Re: Terminology: How to call "IRI or blank node"?

On 12/21/14, 10:32 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> A requirement for a URI for non-literal resources?  Is there a story
> that needs them?

It is definitely a requirement, even if it is not explicitly enumerated
in our current stories. The stories only scratch the surface anyway. A
consistent language needs to be able to express such obvious
requirements, and I have hundreds of such range definitions in the
models on my computer. There are many cases where we need to narrow down
"any node that can be a subject".