Re: shapes-ACTION-5: New wiki page for requirements (probably only with a few to start)

Thanks, Holger. I want to bring this back to the requirements on our
list, to make sure that they are clear. We have two requirements that I
can see, but I don't know if they address this completely:
"Expressivity: Language Tags" "Expressivity: Literal Value Comparison"?

So for example, if you do not allow duplicate literal values for
dc:subject, you can have:

dc:subject "foo"@en
dc:subject "foo"@fr
dc:subject "bar"@fr
dc:subject "foo"

There are no literal value duplicates in this group. Is this case
covered in "literal value comparison"?

In this next case, the question isn't duplicate values, but duplicate
language tags, regardless of the string portion of the literal value:

skos:prefLabel "foo"@en
skos:prefLabel "foo"@fr
skos:prefLabel "bar"@fr

The two "@fr"'s violate the restriction.

In the DC use cases, we have yet another case, where two properties
cannot have the same literal value:

dc:title "foo"@en
edm:title "foo"@en

One of these would be eliminated as a duplicate.

Do the two requirements sufficiently define these cases?