Re: shapes-ACTION-5: New wiki page for requirements (probably only with a few to start)

I have started adding a few requirements, also to fine tune the format
and the benefits of nesting them in a hierarchy:

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Declarations_of_Member_Properties_at_Classes

On this occasion I slightly adjusted Peter's suggested formatting to use
bullet lists and bold face font - to me this looks a bit easier to read.
I hope this is OK.

Holger